Wednesday, January 30, 2008

After bath ritual?




Last weekend, after I gave a bath to Arnav, he was looking sooo cute, all wrapped up in the yellow towel, lying on my bed where I had yellow bedsheets. I couldnt resist and ran to get my camera and proceeded to take some pics.


Yesterday, after his bath, I had put him on my bed to dress him up and he said, "Mamma, get your camera and take Arnav's cutie cutie pics again"...so, I got my camera and clicked some pics.

Now, today, again, after the bath, he wanted me to bring my camera!!! This time, he also wanted me to hand over my camera to him and he wanted to take my pics too!!!!

1 comment:

transient said...

He is such a sweetie, and i love the yellow - bright and sunshiny. Have I ever told you that is the color i associate with you. Golden Yellow.